Vote Democrat in 2020.
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Vote Democrat in 2020.
Sunday, July 14, 2019
Friday, July 5, 2019
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Sunday, June 2, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Nothing is too petty for the 45 administration: Crooks and Liars: Red Painter:
'The White House was so worried about upsetting Donald Trump during his trip to Japan that they placed a TARP over the name of the USS McCain, the ship was "relocated" to obscure it from sight and the ship's sailors were given the day off.'A step forward is a step forward:
- Daily Kos: Laura Clawson: New Hampshire abolishes death penalty, as state Senate overrides Gov. Sununu's veto.
- Daily Kos: Gabe Ortiz: Maine has become the latest state to ban harmful, so-called “conversion therapy” for LBGTQ minors. “By signing this bill into law today,” said Democratic Gov. Janet Mills, “we send an unequivocal message to young LGBTQ people in Maine and across the country: We stand with you, we support you, and we will always defend your right to be who you are.”
- 'Mueller can not say with “confidence” that Donald Trump “clearly did not commit a crime.”
- Mueller was bound to honor policy against indicting a sitting president.
- Mueller indicated that he will not testify before Congress.
- Mueller stressed that Russian interference in 2016 was aggressive and brazen.'
I've had it with Facebook. Invasive monitoring, nurturing neo-fascist hate speech to increase their revenue, selling our personal data to obviously Russian think tanks, who then put Trump into the Oval Office--I'm done with Facebook. Yes, Google has its problems as well, but seems a better choice to me for now. Let's see how this works out....
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
What are our students learning? They are learning that for every problem, there is an ineffective solution. These ineffective solutions are based on the (ancient) idea that less money will solve everything.
How do you motivate students to learn? Give them a future. Our students are not stupid. They can look ahead and see what our economic injustice--all of our money flowing upwards and never coming back down--will do to them.
And yet the solution seems to be learning cursive writing? Seriously?
Corporate GOP loves factory farms Food production becomes a cut-throat market (Globalization) Independent farmers and farmer co...